Date & Venue: Company will directly contact for telephonic interview.
Designation: Technical Sales Consultant
• B.Tech/B.E, BSc, BCA. - Any Specialization with interest in education industry and passion towards technology sales and training.
• Possess excellent communication skills and presentation
Technical sales in scientific and technologically advanced products and services. We expect you to be
passionate and an excellent communicator, able to explain complex subjects in a clear and interesting
• Sourcing potential new customers and maintaining regular contact with existing customers
• Handling Large platform like Events/Workshops.
• Travelling to demonstrate products and educating potential customers about the functions of the product
• Providing advice about the advantages of particular software, services, equipment or products
• Persuading potential customers to purchase products, leading price negotiations and closing sales
• Advising customers of updates and new technologies
• Putting together proposals and tender documents
• Meeting sales and commission targets.
Junior technical sales is often a starting point for graduates in this area. Initially it can be stressful as it is often very target driven. With experience, people will generally move up the career ladder.
Depending on your interests and opportunities, the role can become more specialised and complex, focusing on areas such as technical sales management, training etc..
Skills and Qualities
• Communication skills; ability to develop a good rapport with others.
• People with innovative and entrepreneurial mindset.
Job Location: Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh, Andhra & Telangana.
Evobi Automation is an education startup ,Govt. of India, Dept of Science and Technology seed funded company from Bangalore India working towards improving the Innovation Quotient, Scientific Temper and entrepreneurship among students which itself could make an impact on the society
Interested candidates apply online