Date: December 10, 2016 (Saturday)
Time: 10:00 A.M to 3: 00 P.M
Venue: Armia Systems Pvt.Ltd, Ground Floor Vismaya Building, Infopark, Cochin
Position 1) Systems Engineer - Linux
Number of opening: 5
Preferred Experience: 1 to 4 Years
Position 2) Senior Systems Engineer - Linux
Number of opening: 4
Experience: 4 to 7 Years
Documents to be carried:
• Updated Profile
• ID Proof
• 1 to 7-year experience in Web hosting support & Server administration
• RHCE certification is an added advantage.
Accountable for providing advanced technical supports and troubleshooting for the international clients and major web hosting providers in the world wide.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The responsibilities are including but not limited to following:
• To Provide live chat support for customers and support through ticketing system
• Provide Proactive Server Maintenance and Hardening
• Should handle Dev Ops Tasks effectively
Desired Skill Sets
• Excellent Knowledge in Web Hosting Control Panels like Cpanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin
• Excellent Communication Skill in English (Written)
• Hands on experience in working on Bare Linux Servers and Strong working knowledge in Mail Servers (QMail, Exim, Postfix)
• Well versed in different Webservers such as Apache, Nginx
• Virtualization knowledge such us OpenVZ,Xen Server, KVM and Cloud
• Experience AWS, Google Cloud are preferred
• Excellent knowledge of Server Tweaking, Hardening and other vulnerability fixes.
• Skill set to handle Disaster Recovery Procedure, Spamming, DDoS, Hacking Issues.
• Good Knowledge on Web server, Mail server, DNS, FTP, SSH (Thorough knowledge on Apache and DNS will fetch you the job)
• Should be a good team player - Able to work independently in 3 shifts to provide 24X 7 customer support worldwide.