Company Name : Inspironz IT Solutions
Job Title : Android Developer
Education : Bachelor's Degree
Required Skills :
* Must have published at least two Android app.
* Capable and confident in developing high end applications
* Experience in Android Framework Understanding
* Experience in developing custom UI components
* Experience in developing multiple Android Application which touches devices like Camera, Accelerometer, Gyro, GPS and Network modules.
* Familiar with UI Designing, Android SDK and Android design patterns.
* Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
* Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
* Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
* Experience using social media APIs & Android Maps API
* Experience using version control (e.g. SVN)
* Excellent debugging and optimization skills
* Normal and popular smart phone native features development experience.
* Online and offline applucation development skill
* Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
* Strong knowledge of different versions of Android, and how to deal with the different screen sizes
* Optimise Android Java Code, Memory, Performance and Power Usage.
* Work on Bug Fixing and Improving Applications Performance
* Use technical knowledge and creative thinking to provide the most innovative solutions
* Optimizing performance for the apps and keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
* Must have good command over Android SDK, JAVA, XML & JSON Web Services, and its relevant frameworks.
* Will be responsible for designing mobile application interface design, navigation, and presentation along with developing custom controls as required by the application
* Capable to utilize native APIs to enable maps, in-app SMS and email features and should be able to develop applications that controls handset resources.
* Strong hands-on experience in Android Application Development using various versions of Android SDK
* Good experience/knowledge in using Android Development Tools such as Android Studio, Eclipse, ADB, Gradle, ProGuard etc.
* Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
* Good knowledge of Material Design Guidelines, Standards & Checklists & Android Security and debugging concepts
* Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
* Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
* Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
* Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Salary : Best in industry
Job Location : Kundara, Kollam
Interested candidates apply online.