Company Name : TAURUS HARD CORE SOLUTION
Designation 1 : Android Developer
Qualification : Bachelor's Degree/MCA in computer science or related field
Job Overview :
The Mobile Application Developer will be a key member of our Product & Technology Team at Taurus. The position will play a central role in designing, developing and supporting the mobile applications on Taurus mobility platform. The individual will be a hands-on development and technology expert that enjoys building products with leading technologies used by millions of customers.
• Design, develop, and/or modify existing mobile applications based on specifications.
• Participate in the development of project scope, development, testing and release plans
• Develop and implement testing and usability schemes for mobile applications to test and experience applications in multiple native platforms
• Utilize mobile application development best practices and keep current on new and emerging trends, technologies, and products
Experience : 02 - 05 years
• Expert knowledge of common native mobile application technologies relating iOS, Android.
• Hand on Experience with Core Java, Android SDK.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
• Experience with embedded relational databases (SQLite).
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Have at least one or two functioning apps in the Android market place.
• Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
• Work on bug fixing, improving and optimizing application performance.
• Preferred having experience with multiple mobile platforms.
• Knowledge in agile development teams a plus.
Job location : Bangalore
Designation 2 : Tivoili Storage Manager
Qualification : Any Degree
Experience : 3 Years
Job Description :
1. Backup Server OS installation (Windows)
2. Connectivity to Tape library (IBM 3310) and Backup server
3. Tivioli storage manger License activation and installation
4. Backup server and SAN switch connectivity
5. Tape Library configuration in Backup Server (GUI & CLI)
6. Tivoli Client agent installation (windows& Linux)
7. Daily, Weekly, monthly & yearly schedules configuration
8. Full backup ,incremental ,differential backup configuration
9. Backup to Specific Tapes (, Daily Weekly, monthly and Yearly)
10. Recover data from Specific Tapes
11. Tape Labeling
12. Direct DB backup to the Tape Library
13. LAN free backup configuration (SAN direct backup configuration)
14. Tape recycling process
15. TSM Documentation
Salary : As per industry standards
Interested candidates apply online.