Company: Spawoz Technologies
Designation: Assistant Software Engineer
- Write “clean”, well-designed code and produce detailed specifications.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute to all phases of the development life cycle.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting-edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms.
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API.
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as a liaison between development team and project manager.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent analytical and programming skills.
- Extensive knowledge in object-oriented analysis, designs concepts and design patterns.
- Good knowledge in all phases of SDLC.
- Ability to take ownership and work under pressure.
- Result-oriented & willing to undertakes new challenges and responsibilities.
- Knowledge in PHP, C, C++
- Minimum 70% required in 10th & 12th and 60% for UG/PG
Job Location: Kochi