Company Name : NuCore, Calicut
Designation : Business Analyst
* B.Com, M.Com, MBA- Finance preferred.
* Good written and oral communication skill and Accounting background
* Both freshers and experienced are preferred.
* 2016 batch not eligible.
Probation Period : 3 Months
Work Location : HILITE BUSINESS PARK, CALICUT
Salary : 12000-14000/ month (for freshers)
Benefits : ESI, EPF
Roles & Responsibility:
1. Checking and responding to Emails coming to email@example.com.
2. Checking and responding to issues coming in support issue tracker and reporting them in Project Management tool.
3. Attending to Onsite Support Engineer chats and assist them to resolve their issues.
4. Attending customer chats and assisting them to resolve issues.
5. Setting relevant configurations before customer is going live.
6. Analyzing and translating Business Requirements to system or development requirements from customers or other relevant explorations in the industry.
7. Proactively execute the support activities and give resolutions.
8. Identifying/documenting Business Requirements.
9. Must build good domain knowledge in product / Industry within allotted period.
10. Responsible for any domain related questions or clarifications from PM / PL / clients, other project team members.
11. Interact with the customers and clarify the issues.
12. Report/transfer the issues to technology team depending on the scenario.
13. Act as a domain expert in the project domain. Must build good domain knowledge in product / Industry within allotted period.
14. Collects customer needs, identify new market needs as and when changes occur in industry level, communicate with team and PM.
15. Coordinate the domain knowledge improvement training and review domain knowledge of customer support engineers of both inhouse and overseas.
16. Strictly follow the NuCore project management process and tools.
17. Demonstration of product to customer in collaboration with PL, marketing head or onsite support team
18. Reporting the requirements
19. Closing the bugs/requirements after discussion with clients making sure that the requirement is met.
Interested candidates apply online.