Company Name : Evolve Verticals Pvt. Ltd.
Job Title: Business Development Manager / Asst. Manager Sales
Qualification & Requirements:
• Any Graduate / Post Graduate preferably having knowledge in software / IT Product sales.
• Exposure to Hospital Industry will be an added an added advantage.
• Candidates with 2 -3 yrs experience in Software / ERP Sales
• Freshers can also apply.
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to develop/nurture client relationships
• Ability to understand the Product capabilities to solve specific related issues
• Excellent organizational and project management skills.
• Should be willing to travel extensively
• Good problem solving and leadership abilities
• Strong analytical, presentation skills with attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Should possess highest level of integrity
• Should be able to work closely with senior management
• Should be able to work in multi-dimensional and multi-functional teams
• Should be a good team player with flexibility to work in an entrepreneurial environment
• Be a self-motivator who enjoys rapidly growing and changing environment
• Should be keen in understanding latest software development technologies and methodologies
The resource will be responsible for sale of HMS (Hospital Management System) software to the Hospitals in his/her assigned area. He / She will be Accountable for reaching sales goals, maintaining customer relationships and representing the company in a highly professional manner.
Knowledge of latest computing technologies, data analytics and exposure to Hospital industry will be an added advantage. This position involves meeting clients on appointments & travel on assignments.
• Locate or propose potential business opportunities by contacting the potential customers
• Discover, identify, explore new business opportunities and qualifying prospects
• Generate fresh business by Conceptualizing, Organizing, Conducting and Managing sales campaigns/Events
• Conduct Sales Presentations to the prospects, Fixing and co-ordinating for Product Demonstrations
• Lead Tracking and taking them to closure within allocated budgets
• Develop B2C customer sales and B2B sales channel business
• Responsible for achieving Monthly / Annual Sales targets – Customer base and sales objectives.
• Responsible for channel partners management in the assigned area(s)
• Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
• Explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Regularly update and provide timely report to the Business Head or the Sales Manager on the lead status/ sales activities.
• Maintain knowledge of competitors and similar operations and their presence in assigned area(s).
Job Location(s): Cochin, Bangalore
Salary Range: 2.25 Lacs – 3.5 Lacs / Per Annum
Interested candidates apply online.