Company Name : Nesote Technologies Pvt Ltd
Job Title : Full Stack Web Developer
Qualification : BCA/MCA/BE/BTECH (CS)
Experience : 2 years
Job Description :
A “full-stack web developer” is a web developer who is specialized in everything from front-end to back-end and who has a general knowledge in all steps from concept to finished product. The ideal candidate will not only be an experienced, top-notch coder, but also someone capable of (and interested in) growing into a more senior position in the company. He/She should be an inborn leader with excellent knowledge in various software technologies. He/She should have good knowledge in different layers of the full stack software development. He/She will be responsible for development and maintenance of various interactive web applications and web services.
Roles & Responsibilities :
* Write “clean”, well designed code in short time and make it beautiful, intuitive and delightful.
* Identify, understand and analyse the current market trends and customer requirements.
* Lead the programming in various platform including PHP, Python, Ruby based on the customer/business requirements.
* Run AB testing campaigns to optimize the website.
* Lead and coordinate the efforts between internal and external resources.
* Build recommendations for tools and frameworks.
* Should have understanding of repeatable automated processes for building the application, testing it, documenting it, and deploying it at scale.
* Architect and Build Various Software(Web/Mobile) for the Company, as company require it.
* Optimize Database and manage scalability.
* Work on load balancing, Load Distribution, Scaling for high demanding applications.
* Train/Mentor Junior Staffs
* Lead a Technical team, if the Company requires it.
* Any other tasks/jobs/roles company may assign you time to time to meet its business/customer requirements.
You may or may not work on some or all the above roles and responsibilities, strictly based on the requirement and instructions of the Company.
Skills & Requirements :
* 3+ experience with PHP , Python or Ruby
* Hands-on experience in various MVC frameworks(Codeigniter/Zend/Rails or anything similar based on the technology you are great at).
* Experience with MS SQL, Bootstrap, PhoneGap, AWS, Cassandra/HBase(Or any other NoSQL database), Hadoop is a major plus.
* Excellent communication and interpretation skills.
* Excellent problem solving skills and ability to break complex problems into simpler tasks.
* Ability to participate in high level strategy discussions, work in areas outside of your comfort zone.
* Hard working, self-starter, proven ability to manage multiple projects to strict deadlines.
Job Location : Kaduthuruthy, Kottayam & Infopark, Kochi
Salary : 25000
Interested candidates apply online.