1. Involvement in developing & implementing the overall HR practices/policies of the
2. Manage the recruitment, development and retention management activities.
3. Manage the leave policy and administering the muster roll.
4. Conduct/coordinate the training programmes as per the requirement.
5. Organize team building activities.
6. Coordinate the team meetings and preparation of minutes as per demand.
7. Supporting the Change Management Activities initiated in the organisation.
8. Conduct / coordinate the Performance Appraisal system.
9. Support the Career Center activities as per demand.
10. Coordination with the branch offices.
11. Support the Accounts department in preparation of documents for ESI, PF etc.
12. Any other relevant assignments as per demand.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Female candidates preferred.
2. Experience : 6 months - 3 years
3. Education : Preferably an MBA/PGDBM in HR or MHRM
4. Skills / Attributes:
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Ability to manage people and lead them to excellent performance
● Willingness to learn and must be highly organized.
● Good interpersonal skills and must be a team player
● A “Can do approach” to work and a strong sense of commitment towards
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with prevailing industry standards
Location : Kottayam