Job Title : Jr.Software Engineer / Software Engineer
Qualification :B.Tech / B.E (CS / IT / ECE)
Aggregate of 60% for 10th, Plus Two and Btech (59.99% not applicable)
Excellent written communication skills is a must (English)
Job Description :
• To be involved in configuring, securing and maintaining the servers fordevelopment and production environments.
• To identify and debug the issues that hamper the performance of the servers and implement solutions for the issues.
• To do all the supporting tasks that are included, such as shell scripting, application deployments, server monitoring, backups, etc.
• To take into account and identify the discrepancies in the servers, to assess the risks, and to implement solutions by adhering to the quality & security standards.
• To communicate with customers promptly and clearly on issues related to servers and to provide delightful customer support experience.
• Knowledge in Linux is mandatory
• Knowledge in Unix/Windows/Networking preferable.
• Willingness to work in shifts (rotational shift)
Experience: Atleast 6 months
• Essay test - to evaluate written communication
• Machine test
• Technical Interview
• HR Inerview
Job Location : Kochi
Freshers : CTC- 2.17 Lakh per annum.
Experienced : Based on competence and expereince as per industry standards