Designation: Network Administrator
Qualification: Any Degree
Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Freshers with excellent technical knowledge can also be considered.
• Adequate knowledge in System Administration to manage a medium sized origination IT admin requirements having different business entities under its umbrella.
• Installation and troubleshooting of various types of windows OS & Linux
• Linux install skill set and configuration knowledge to manage company owned Linux based servers including Users and groups administration, config and maintain networking services, TCP/IP config s and skilled in trouble shooting that arises related to computer hardware and software
• Windows install skill set and configuration knowledge to manage company owned Linux based servers including Users and groups administration, config and maintain networking services, TCP/IP config s and skilled in trouble shooting that arises related to computer hardware and software
• Installing software and application to user standards.
• User account creation, deletion, modification etc.
• MS outlook Configurations and Thunderbird Mail Configurations, MS exchange. Mobile email configurations and support required from time to time from the management.
• Centralized Antivirus Management System, Firewalls setups & Providing technical support for virus protection and data protection,
• Virtual machines Creation, deletion and making their clones in VMware workstation.
• CISCO Systems and management
• Managing company’s dedicated virtual servers and other in house servers and domain management.
• Managing the Printers and Print Servers
• Overall management of company’s installed security dices including CCTV’s & Access control Systems.
• All software installation support and new product and development updates and development skills.
• Configuring the group policy management as per the requirements
• Managing Active Directory, mailbox creation, managing groups and permissions, backups
• Installing, Configuring & Troubleshooting of Desktops & Laptops related issue
• Maintenance of hardware and software asset inventory
• Identifying and fixing network related issues physically and remotely
• Monitoring all alerts on Backup and creating the report
• MS outlook Configuration, Outlook backup & restore and troubleshooting
• Experience on creating client VPN s.
• ERP Support on network and its VPN end users at different locations,
• Performing Weekly and Monthly Server Backup check and sending the report on regular basis
• Any time to time requirement from the CEO for all his personal gadgets like mobile, laptops or any new device install and support.
Job Location - Dubai (branches in Dubai n Sharjah )
Salary: 3000 to 4000 Dirhams + Accommodation
Interested candidates apply online