Company Name : Bitvoice Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Job Title : RHCE Support Engineer
Qualification & Requirements :
* Any Degree
* RHCE with Networking Background, Asterisk, SIP, VoIP.
* Excellent customer service and communications skills.
* 1+ Years of Linux experience.
* Responsibility to manage, maintain, install and configure Asterisk (VoIP)
* Working with Call Conferencing flow and Complex IVR Systems
* Creating SIP accounts and tightening the security of Asterisk Server
* Configuring Analogue / PRI Lines with Digum / Sangoma Cards for Asterisk Servers
* Experience in gathering phone and server log files and configuration data for analysis in order to determine root cause of problems and create solutions
* Experience in supporting customers to resolve technical issues
* Mentoring start-ups & individuals and carrying out trainings on VoIP platforms
* Ability to work independently on challenging environment with minimal supervision
* A technocrat who never says NO to complex solutions
* Passion to build creative and innovative technologies
* Responsible for the implementation, administration and maintenance of clients IP PBX systems.
* Interacts with internal clients to resolve escalated help desk issues.
* 2nd / 3rd level remote and onsite support and resolution to technical issues
* Provide standby technical support outside office hours to handle unexpected network issues, including weekends.
* Work closely with end users and vendors on network implementation and maintenance.
* Documentation of systems and network, processes, policies and procedures.
* Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the Technical Manager
Job Location : Kochi
Salary : As per industry standards
Interested candidates apply online.