Company Name : Wipro Limited
Designation : Red Hat Linux Support Engineer: Level 3
Job Location : Chennai, Mumbai and Ahmedabad.
B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.Tech - CS/IT / M.Sc - CS/IT / BCA / B.Sc - CS/IT
- Candidates should not have any arrears in their graduation.
- Applicants must have at least 1 Red Hat Certification.
- Supporting & maintaining Linux RHEL, OVM, Virtualization platform, knowledge on server hardware, SAN & NAS to ensure 24x7 Availability.
- Deploying supporting & troubleshooting issues with RHEL, OVM.
- Maintaining a good understanding of the VMware platform to troubleshoot server issues effectively.
- Administrating RHEL different versions, server patching and upgrade on yum server, satellite ( RHN Satellite ).
- Automating & administering Redhat Sys Admin tasks using Ansible, Python, shell scripting.
- Should have well verse knowledge in performing Business continuity plans for DC & DR.
- Manage small/medium project work activities & interact with stakeholders to ensure business requirements are met.
- Manage L1 & L2 team for daily activities and other team activities, handling escalation, & escalate stakeholder for concern issues of domain.
- Adhere all best practices wrt to latest cyber initiative/improvements.
- Senior level troubleshooting / Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for domain related incidents.
- Preparing the customer required relevant reports, ppt and presentation skills to the customer.
- Root/Boot/grub/Kernel recovery in case of OS corruption /panic/hung etc.
- Provide any relevant certification details.
- Able to perform Incident analysis & generate RCA’s
- Understanding of importance of Change & Release Management Process
- Able to guide team members on changes /during MIMP
- Ability to plan & drive for DC DR drills
- Should be able to lead entire Tower
- Ability to contribute during evaluations of new technologies/processes/tools
- Ability to plan & drive automations in his domain
- Reporting: ( Incident, Change, Availability etc.) ensure to submit reports timely & accurately
Experience: Above 04 Years
Eligible candidates can forward the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning the position applying for as mail subject. The mail body should contain Name, Red Hat Certification ID, Years of Experience, Current Company, Designation, Current Location, Preferred Work location