Company Name: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Designation : Red Hat Linux Support Engineers- Level 1
Job Location : Mumbai & Bangalore
- HPE is looking for Red Hat Linux Support Engineers (L1) under the payroll of Vintech
- Applicants must have at least 1 Red Hat Certification.
- Willing to work on 24 X 7 Rotation Shift
- Graduation in any discipline
- Working experience in Linux with hands on experience of troubleshooting and knowledge of automation/scripting.
- Manage and Support customers as RHEL as L1 Engineer and provide support and perform troubleshooting as per issue.
- Resolve all the L1 Tickets assigned as per defined SLA & elevate the ticket to L2 If required. Should involve in the activity and do the configuration and changes in the environment with proper process with help of L2.
- Other miscellaneous activities (stop, start, managing alerts/logs, license management, hardening, third party s/w installation & amp; configuration).
- Basic installation, server security, server monitoring
- Linux installation, setup, runtime operational support, troubleshooting
- User, group management ( Disabling / Access rights )
- Apply Naming Convention, Home Directory, Group Creation as per Policy
- Disk RAID level knowledge
- Performance ( CPU, Disk and Memory Utilization )monitoring
- Event Management (analyse alerts and logs)
- System Log file management & Log file verification
- Troubleshooting, Problem solving
- Monitor Concurrent Logins / Connections
- Incident and Request Services monitoring
- Red hat Certified professional
- Basic knowledge of Storage, network and security
- Basic Shell Script knowledge
- Redhat Openstack deployment (optional) is additional advantage
Experience: Minimum 2-3 years
Eligible candidates can forward the resume to email@example.com by mentioning the position applying for as mail subject. The mail body should contain Name, Red Hat Certification ID, Years of Experience, Current Company, Designation, Current Location, Preferred Work location