Company Name : Wipro Limited
Designation : Red Hat Linux Support Engineers-L1
Job Location : Chennai, Mumbai and Ahmedabad.
B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.Tech - CS/IT / M.Sc - CS/IT / BCA / B.Sc - CS/IT
- Candidates should not have any arrears in their graduation.
- Applicants must have at least 1 Red Hat Certification.
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Linux different variants like Redhat/Suse/Ubuntu and scalable knowledge on other Linux/Unix platforms.
- Configuring and maintaining middle ware Linux servers like apache/Vsftpd/Ldap/DNS/DHCP/Sendmail.
- Monitor Network/Memory utilization.
- Handling Kick start/PXE for automate installation.
- Different type of software installation up-gradation and management like rpm/yum/tar-ball and debian.
- Creating and managing user & group a/c and their policies.
- Manage the password policy. Distribute power user’s operational task to another users.
- Managing Disk space, Processor/Memory/Network/process Utilization related to client/server with Linux native tools like top/sar/ps/pmap/vmstat etc.
- Handle kernel tuning and managing Proc file system.
- Handle local and remote backup and restoration management.
- Handle and manage on site troubleshooting problem like network/filesystem/booting/rescue mode.
- Manage inbuilt Linux network security solutions like IPtables/TcpWrappers/Xinetd
Experience:0 to 02 Years
Initial screening will be done by IPSR team and the shortlisted profiles will be forwarded to Wipro through Red Hat for the telephonic interview. Ensure that you are providing a valid contact number and you will be available for the telephonic interview.
Eligible candidates can apply through following link: https://t.ly/474A