Company Name : Digital Minds Technologies
Job Title : SAP Automation Developer
Qualification & Requirements :
* Any Degree
* Minimum 5+ Years SAP Test Automation Experience
* Automation Development experience is required in SAP using QTP or Worksoft Certify, Selenium, Jenkins
* Should have sound working knowledge of Test Management tools HP ALM/QC, Jira and its integrations with Test Automation tools.
* Should have strong hands-on working knowledge on Supply Chain Management using SAP and in depth knowledge of SAP modules. (Sales and Distribution (SD), Production Planning (PP),
Materials Management (MM)) i2, ABAP and JDA
* Strong knowledge in Database technologies SAP, Oracle and SQL
* Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Organizational skills, including ability to organize and present project plan to customers, cross country supply chain management experience, prioritize workload and handle multiple tasks
* Analytical, reasoning and problem solving skills
* Ability to understand and follow directions.
Job Description :
* Write functional automation code to meet given specs and requirements parallel to development to reduce software time to market.
* Understanding how system software ecosystem work together and develop test approach that fit overall test strategy
* Be responsible for development of test strategies and creation of appropriate test harnesses
* Able to strategize and setup framework for end-to-end automation in Supply Chain to suite the varied technology stack
* Assess various tools and technology and come up with the recommendations for end to end automation initiatives
* Oversee test automation development, execution of test plans and reporting test execution
* Able to Setup & configure applications, test data, databases, environments in automated ways and strong supporter of end to end continuous integration and continuous deployment.
* Collaborates cross-functional end-to-end teams to triage and resolve technical issues as needed
* Manage daily review and analysis of automated tests results and reporting
* Create test scripts for automated database tests [test entire db schema/constraints validations/data cohesiveness, able to generate data automated way maintaining PCI/equivalent
compliance, test referential integrity rules/db refactoring etc.]
* Contributes to optimum test standard evolutions and technology by creating tools, contracts and design patterns to improve end product quality
* Isolates, replicates, reports defects, verifies defect fixes, strives to reduce internal defects
* Mentors Associate Test Engineers
Job Location : Trivandrum
Salary : As per industry standards
Interested candidates apply online.