- Good Communications Skills, Marketing skills & Convincing skills
- Customer Orientation
- Willingness to travel to client sites
- Good Skills in Software installation, Support etc
- Fresher’s and experienced candidates can apply
- Preferred IT background candidates
- Determine need and coordinate all visits to client sites.
- Demonstrating & presenting products.
- Target oriented selling.
- Communicate with and support ,development team in trouble shooting and analyzing issues related (this could include a ‘hands on’ approach)
- Coordinate projects with special product requirements. Work with other teams to interpret customer specifications and ensure end product meets expectations
- Lead efforts to determine root cause of problems and work with sales, customer service, developing team and field service to rectify and bring closure.
- Prepare reports that show analysis of events, including data and relevant issues, closure of event, and recommendations to management.