Company Name: Evolve Verticals Pvt. Ltd.
Job Title: Senior Software Developer
Role Category: Research and Development / Application Development
Qualification & Requirements:
• Any Graduate / Post Graduate with specialisation in Computer Science / Information Technology
• Experience in independently handling ERP Software Modules on C#.NET, ASP.NET & SQL Server
• Exposure to Hospital Industry will be an added advantage.
• Expertise in C# .Net, ASP.NET, WPF
Experience: Candidates with minimum 2-3 years’ experience
The resource will be responsible for Development of software products targeted for various verticals. He/She will be Accountable for Designing and developing the business applications, understanding business requirements and customize the applications for specific requirements.
• Own consistency and high quality solution delivery
• Participate in architecture and design reviews for projects that require complex technical solutions
• Design and develop the configuration, customizations, extensions, interfaces required to meet the requirements
• Mentor and develop the technical skills of other software developers
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Should be keen in understanding latest software development technologies and methodologies
• Good Hands on skills in coding in C#, WPF, basic skills in Threading, Serialization, Performance, Security and Remoting, .Net 4.0 and 3.5 frameworks, Exposure to LINQ and ASP.net
• Good understanding of patterns like MVP, MVVM, MVC etc.
• Understands GUI development best practices
• Exposure in customizing and extending UI controls like Tree View, Property Grid and WPF Grid etc.
• Should have knowledge/experience in designing applications using WPF, Expressions Blend and Visual Studio 2008 or higher.
• Understand the WPF as a framework with decent knowledge base framework elements, the layout system, Visual Tree, User Control, data binding, control template, styles and dynamic resources and animations.
• Should have knowledge of Background Worker, Events and Delegates, ASync Pattern, STA, Data Binding, Reflection, Dirty Properties etc..
• Excellent debugging, optimizing and profiling skill
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to develop/nurture client relationships
• Ability to understand the Product capabilities to solve specific related issues
• Excellent organizational and project management skills.
• Good problem solving and leadership abilities
• Strong analytical, presentation skills with attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Should possess highest level of integrity
• Should be able to work closely with senior management
• Should be able to work in multi-dimensional and multi-functional teams
• Should be a good team player with flexibility to work in an entrepreneurial environment
• Be a self-motivator who enjoys rapidly growing and changing environment
Location(s): Bangalore / Cochin
Salary Range: Estimated CTC – 2.25 Lacs – 3.75 Lacs / Gross Pay Yearly
Interested candidates apply online.