BE/B.Tech/BS degree in Computer Science or IT.
● Deep understanding of DevOps and SRE practices
● Solid experience in infrastructure automation coding using scripting (Shell or Bash
or Python or equivalent)
● Strong experience in maintaining and operating Linux-based servers
● Strong Experience with public clouds. Ideally AWS (especially EC2, RDS, Security
Groups, Cloudformation and WAF are considered).
● Previous experience in migrating existing applications to AWS’s highly available
architecture / infrastructure
● Experienced in AWS cost estimation / analysis / optimization
● Possess strong understanding of multi-tenant concepts.
● Good exposure with configuration management/deployment tools, such as Ansible,
Puppet or Chef