Company Name : Armia Systems
Designation : Sr. PHP Programmer
Qualification : Graduates or Post Graduates in B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc. in IT or Computer Science.
Experience : 3 to 5 years of experience in programming web applications with PHP + My SQL
Roles & Responsibilities :
* Create and support new and existing web-based software applications.
* Produce clean, maintainable, well-documented PHP code, in adherence to internal standards.
* Analyze infrastructure requirements, design, write, test and deploy highly functional databases, implementing concepts.
* Actively participate in team by making recommendations on how to improve product quality as well as group productivity.
* Ensuring a problem free user experience through comprehensive front and back end maintenance.
Preferred Skill Sets :
* Sound knowledge in core technologies Such us PHP 5 or above, MySQL, AJAX and JQuery
* Should be a self starter and a creative thinker.
* Ability to work independently as well as in a Team.
* Capability to resolves browser compatibility issues using Web Standards.
* Strong understanding in OOPs concept and MVC Architecture.
* Knowledge in one or more PHP based CMS and any one or all frameworks like Zend Framework, CakePHP, CodeIgniter, etc. will be an added adavantage.
* Comfortable and well-versed with rich interface applications and streaming media.
* Exposure to Web Design, using WordPress, Joomla & Drupal CMS, is a plus.
* Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
* Dedication to delivering high quality work and adhering to timelines.
* Analyzing requirements, problems and solving them with the best solution.
Salary : Not a constrain for the right candidate
Location : Infopark, Cochin
Interested candidates apply online.