Qualification: BE/B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc. in Electronic or Computer Science.
RHCE is a plus.
Good Linux knowledge is a must.
Experience: 1-3 years of experience
Roles & Responsibilities
• The responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
• Provide live chat support.
• Monitor severs and networks and escalates to the corresponding department.
• Provide basic customer support through ticketing system.
• Carry out tasks under the supervision of mentor.
• Identification of various server issues and act according to the guidelines.
• Documentation of issues.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• General knowledge of Networking, Hardware, software
• Proficiency in Linux
• Should be available for shifts to provide 24X 7 customer support.
• Good Knowledge on Web server, Mail server, DNS, FTP, SSH ( Thorough knowledge on Apache and DNS will fetch you the job)
• Good understanding about usage and purpose of Firewalls.
• Good Team player - Able to work independently and well on a team.
• Caring and no bossy attitude.
• Willingness to share your knowledge with your colleagues.
• Passion to excel in whatever you do.
• Creative thinking and ability to 'think outside the box' are ESSENTIAL.
• The ability to respond effectively under pressure
Work Location: Infopark Kochi
Salary: Not a constrain for the right candidate