Company Name : Armia Systems
Job Title : PHP programmer
Qualification : Any Degree
Experience : Minimum 3 years
* Developing next generation web applications, products and websites in PHP-MySQL.
* Produce clean, maintainable, well-documented PHP code, in adherence to internal standards
* Analyze infrastructure requirements, design, write, test and deploy highly functional databases, implementing concepts.
* Using best development practices, OOPS concepts, MVC architecture, and following coding standards.
* Actively participate in team by making recommendations on how to improve product quality as well as group productivity.
* Ensuring a problem free user experience through comprehensive front and back end maintenance
Desired Candidate Profile:
* Coding with PHP 5 or above, MySQL, AJAX and JQuery is desirable.
* Strong understanding in OOPs concept and MVC Architecture
* Experience in 1 or more PHP based MVC frameworks like Zend Framework, CakePHP, CodeIgniter is an added advantage
* Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
* Must be a good team player, good learner and self starter.
* Ability to analyze the requirements, problems and solving them with the best solution.
Job Location : Infopark, Kochi
Salary : As per industry standards
Interested candidates apply online.