Designation : System Administrator - Windows/ Linux - Web Hosting
Experience : From : 1 To : 5
Job Description :
Looking for Red Hat and/ or Microsoft certified system administrators to join our team. You will require to provide server administration
and technical support to international web hosting clients, managing remote Linux and Windows servers. Support is provided 24/7 hence shifts
will be involved.
* Manage and maintain services on remote servers.
* Troubleshoot and solve various issues arising on servers.
* Providing technical support to end clients of web-hosts.
* Provide timely response to support queries.
* Installing and managing OS, services, packages in VPS/dedicated servers.
* Configuring firewall, SSL certificate installation.
* Installing and configuring cPanel servers.
* Address operating systems issues including file and share permissions.
*Ability to handle hosting issues related to:
- Mail servers
- Handle spamming and mail server blacklisting issues
- Php related and other site related issues
- SSl certificate installation and troubleshooting related issues
- Identifying, mitigating exploits and hacking scenarios
- Managing backups, restoring account/site from backups
- Manage and troubleshoot database issues.
* Monitor Windows server performance and availability.
* Ensure Windows server availability compliance to Service Level Agreements.
* User accounts and installing applications on Windows servers
* Promote and maintain server patch management practices.
* Apply operating system updates, patches and configuration changes.
* Migration of Active Directory, Terminal Server etc.
* Support and maintain Active Directory.
* Support and configuration of Group policy.
* Provide Windows Exchange Server Support.
* Provide Sharepoint Server Support.
* Perform disaster recovery management.
* Performing back up.
* Centralized Antivirus administration.
* Optimization of Server for optimal performance.
* Server administration through hosting panels like Plesk.
Linux servers :
* Thorough knowledge of Linux operating system and services.
* Ability to manage Linux servers through front-end (WHM/cPanel, Plesk etc.) and back-end.
* Expertise with Linux command line.
* Familiarity with Linux shell scripting and ability to create/troubleshoot shell scripts.
* Good understanding of concepts in DNS, Mail handling, HTTP.
* Familiarity with security certificate installation, concepts.
* Familiarity with DNS, Sendmail, Exim, Dovecot, Apache, Nginx.
* Familiarity with installing and upgrading packages on servers.
* Good understanding of managing firewall - iptables, firewalld, CSF.
* Familiarity various Linux distributions (CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian).
No of Vacancies : 5
Qualification & Requirement : Desired Candidate Profile
* Strong written English.
* Good team player.
* Customer focused.
* Outstanding troubleshooting skills.
* Web hosting experience an advantage.
* Experience working on cloud platforms like AWS would be an advantage.
Job Location : Trivandrum/ Kochi